Ahuja BTZ 7000 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Music Operation for DJ programs.
- Facilitates connection and operation of two separate groups of speakers simultaneously on ‘Mono’ mode. Ideal for places of worship.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch for each zone. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuits.
- Zone On/Off facility. Output levels of each Zone can be set independently to desired levels and the zones can be switched On/Off without disturbing the volume settings.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Bar Graph Signal Display.
|Power Output||500W + 500W Max., 350W + 350W RMS at 10% THD, 300W + 300W RMS at 5% THD, 280W + 280W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||Mono 2 × 200mV/100kΩ, Stereo L/R 200mV/100kΩ, Line L/R 1V/50kΩ|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz|
|Outputs||Line L/R 1V/1kΩ|
|Speaker Outputs||4Ω, 8Ω, 70V& 100V for each zone|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60 Hz DC: 36V (3×12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 1100VA DC: 13A|
|Dimensions||W510 × H185 × D470 mm|