These terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all online purchases you make from the website located at www.pasystem.in (the “Site”) other than as expressly stated in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and PASYSTEM. You are not permitted to change, supplement, or amend this Agreement by using any other document (s). Unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and PASYSTEM, any effort to modify, supplement, or amend this agreement or to place an order for product(s) that are subject to extra or modified terms and conditions will be void.
You consent to be bound by and accept the terms of this Agreement by making purchases of goods and/or services from the Site. Orders are not legally binding unless they are accepted by PASYSTEM. We have the right to bar anyone from receiving service. PASYSTEM shall acknowledge your order by reply email or by sending the ordered things to you in order to show that it has received it.
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MRP) is a price. It’s possible that we frequently sell things for less than MRP and that no sales at MRP have ever taken place for any given product.
When comparing our discounts from MRP to prices provided by other shops, MRP serves as a benchmark. Depending on the product, the region, the kind of store, and the time frame, other retailers may or may not offer their goods at MRP.
Although we regularly update the MRP as we receive it in our direct mail offerings and on our website, manufacturers occasionally change their MRP without informing us.
Despite the fact that our limited-time events are meant to be brief, the cheap pricing we provide during them can remain in force after they end.
For the most recent MRP data, kindly get in touch with the product’s manufacturer.
Internally produced MRPs for house or private label brands are based on comparable name-brand products. Such products may frequently be sold by us for less than MRP, and it’s possible that no MRP sales have ever taken place for any one product.
Even though our limited-time events are meant to be temporary, the reduced pricing we provide during them can remain in force after they have expired.
TERMS OF PAYMENT—ORDERS
The following payment options are accepted for online orders: VISA, MasterCard, NEFT, Cheque, and Direct Cash Deposit. If you’re having trouble placing an order online, give us a phone at +91 9711669858 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept direct deposits of cash into our bank account.
CHARGES FOR SHIPPING
On your order form, separate shipping and handling costs will be listed. The majority of purchases that arrive before 4:00 pm are sent within 2 to 3 working days! The following business day will be used to process orders placed on Sundays or holidays. Initial orders and orders shipped to alternative addresses might be held for additional verification as a security measure. We reserve the right to send only a portion of your order, but this won’t excuse you from paying for the remaining shipments.
All products bought from PASYSTEM are produced in accordance with a shipment contract. This indicates that upon our delivery of such things to the carrier, ownership, and risk of loss pass to you.
To learn more about our shipping guidelines, including rates, delivery times, and delays, please write an email or call us
Some items, such as those marked as Hot Deals, or Limited Quantity items, might only be available while supplies last and are distributed based on the order in which customers place their orders.
A limited guarantee from the manufacturer is offered with every new item. Each manufacturer and product has a different warranty policy and level of service.
PASYSTEM PROVIDES NO SEPARATE WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PASYSTEM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS SOLD TO YOU, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE FOR 10 DAYS
You can return any goods for a full refund of the purchase price, full credit, or a swap of your choice if you’re not entirely happy. From the date of delivery, we provide you with 10 days.
Only returns made within the first 10 days of delivery are accepted by PASYSTEM.
If you decide to return any items, you must ship them back within this 10-day guarantee window. All returned items need to be undamaged and in their original packing with all accessories, including the warranty card and owner’s handbook. As it was given to you, please pack the item carefully to prevent dents or damage during the return shipment procedure. Otherwise, either the return will be rejected or subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Unless you got a product that is damaged or defective, refunds are only given for the product value, excluding shipping and handling fees. Within two days of the delivery date, PAsystem must be notified of any physical damage to the products.
Conditions for the return procedure:
- Only returns made during the first ten (10) days after delivery are accepted by PASystem.
- All returned goods must be in their original packing, be accompanied by the warranty card and owner’s manual, and should not have any signs of use or abuse.
With the exception of faults, the following items cannot be returned:
- Sets of strings that have been used or opened, reed boxes,
- Any product that needs to be registered in order to be used includes computer software, audio interfaces, and midi keyboards. We are unable to accept returns since once a product is registered, it cannot be allocated to another user.)
- Internal earphones, earplugs, ethnic and traditional wind instruments, such as the saxophone and harmonicas, etc (hygiene issues),
- Pick-ups or additional installed components,
- Books, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and videotapes, along with drumheads and sticks
- Any instrument with a manipulated, changed, or missing serial number.
- Products bought in open boxes cannot be exchanged. Products in open boxes have undergone testing and are guaranteed to work. Please get in touch with us if your open-box merchandise is broken.
- Products harmed by the use of an unsuitable power source or products harmed by problems with voltage stability.
Return Process :
You must get in touch with us right once at 91-9711669858 or Info@pasystem.in if you wish to return a purchase.
Within 10 days after the order’s delivery, the return shipment must be mailed and all returns must be authorized.
Please pack the item carefully, just as it was when it was given to you, to prevent any dents or damage from occurring during the return shipment process.
Your return should be sent to:
WB-74, Ground Floor, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092
Ph – 91-9711669858, 011-47597039
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our store at Laxmi Nagar, Delhi.
Only after the package has been returned to our New Delhi shop will the refund process be started.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY YOUR ONLINE PURCHASES ON pasystem.in ARE AFFECTED BY THIS RETURN POLICY.
IF YOU VISIT OUR SHOWROOM, SELECT AND PURCHASE THE INSTRUMENT PERSONALLY, THIS RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY.
For further information on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact us.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The following items are NOT covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non -approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts, and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case, or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear, and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, alteration, misuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered, or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Rajmusical.com.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Loss or theft.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environments.
For complete details on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact us.
Typically, 90% of what we sell is in stock. Stock shortages may occur occasionally. If an item is out of stock, we will email you to let you know and provide an estimated arrival date. If this period lasts longer than 10 working days, we will immediately cancel your order and offer a full refund. Refunds are handled within 7 business days. Upon your request, we will ship multiple-item orders that are in stock at the time of your order and the back-ordered item when it comes in, at no extra charge.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Beyond the remedies outlined here, PASystem does not accept liability for products that are not available for use, for lost or corrupted data or software, or for the provision of services and support. Even if informed of the possibility of such damages, PASYSTEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT PASYSTEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ABOVE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BUNDLED WITH THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR THAT GIVES RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
LAW THAT APPLIES—RESALE OR EXPORT
You acknowledge that you will abide by all applicable laws and rules of India and the various states. You acknowledge and affirm that you are only purchasing for personal use and not for resale or export.
RULES AND JURISDICTION FOR GOVERNMENT
Without respect to any principles of conflicts of law, these terms and conditions shall at all times be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi and the state of Delhi as those laws are applied to contracts entered into and to be entirely performed in Delhi. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and district courts located in Delhi for the purposes of any action or proceeding arising out of or connected to this Agreement.