BETA-Digital-22 AWG Stage Microphone Cable
- Beta Digital Microphone Cable is our top of the line Microphone Cable for Stage and Touring use.
- A higher Cross-Sectional Area of Tinned copper conductor (35 wires of 0.10mm) and very dense Spiral (Helical) Shielding with Tinned Wires (125 wires of 0.10mm) gives a complete Shield achieving coverage of more than 97%.
- Moisture Proof Polymer bounds the 2 conductors giving a superlative performance of the cable even in extreme usage.
- Thicker OD of 6.20mm Gives the desired strength and High Limpness and flexibility.
- Higher sound clarity due to the use of fine stranding and tinned copper conductor.
- Tinned Copper makes soldering process easy and connection long-lasting.
- Spiral Shield Gives complete shielding thereby eliminating any chances of cable noise.
- High Limpness helps the cable lay flat on the stage.
- Stage Application
- Home Recording
- 100 Meters Cardboard Reel
- 500 Meters Wooden Reel