Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone
ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone
A small jazz club sounds much different from a large theater, which in turn sounds completely different from a rock arena. To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room’s acoustics – and since every room is acoustically unique, you need the right gear to dial-in consistently perfect sound.
The ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone is a specialized condenser microphone designed for use with real-time analyzers, such as our ULTRACURVE DEQ2496, and provides an instantaneous acoustic picture of the room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound system’s performance to perfectly match the response characteristics of the room. The ECM8000 is a high-precision, ultra-affordable measurement mic that should be a part of every serious audio engineer’s toolkit.
Trust us, when you need it to dial-in a particularly challenging room – you’ll say it’s worth it weight in gold!
Click Here :- Audio Visual Systems Integration
Product Features :-
- Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
- Perfect for use with the Behringer ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omni
Frequency Response: 15Hz-20kHz
Output Impedance: 600 ohms
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-11800-00010