Studiomaster VAK30.C Wireless Chairmen Microphone Unit
The VaK 30.C is our high-quality, versatile, and economical wireless conference system with ultra-functional operating modes that brings order and convenience to small and mid-sized gatherings, conferences, and other meeting scenarios. Designed for plug-and-play installation, the VaK 30 is the quickest way to empower a wireless conferencing experience in fixed and mobile applications.
- Professional wireless conference system with two operating modes: Chairman and FIFO.
- Highly-flexible and customizable system supporting up to 50 units.
- NOM (Number of Open Microphones) – Supports upto 3 active units.
- 20 UHF channels.
- Built-in USB MP3 recorder with sequential file saving and storage.
- Operating distance of up to 100 ft (line of sight).
- Balanced XLR and ¼” jack audio output.
- User-friendly interface with LCD display.
- Easy-to-use, no operator required.
- Quick plug-and-play installation.
- Detachable and flexible 21” 2-bend gooseneck microphone with base.
- High-quality microphone capsule ensures great voice reproduction.
- LED ring on the microphone to indicate ‘Mic Active’ status.
- Illuminated ON/OFF talk switch.
- LED screen displays ON/OFF status, battery level, connected MIC number, selected channel number and unit ID.
- Priority switch on the chairman unit to override all delegates during a discussion.
- Power up the delegate and chairman units using either batteries or the supplied adaptor.
- Fully wireless for flexibility in fixed and mobile applications.
VAK 30.S (MAIN CONTROLLER)
Frequency Range : 45Hz-18kHz ±3dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
Operation Distance: 60m
Output Connector: 1 XLR and ¼” Jack
Power Supply: DC 12V
Dimension (W x D X H) mm: 482 x 225 x 44
Net Weight (Kg): 2.4
VAK 30.C (CHAIRMAN) AND VAK 30.D (DELEGATE)
RF Power Output: 15mW
Priority Button: Only on the VaK 30.c Chairman unit
There are no reviews yet.