JBL JRX218S 18″ Passive PA Subwoofer
18″ Compact Subwoofer
The JBL JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18″ woofer with a cast frame and 3″ voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
|Power Rating||350 W / 1400 W|
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||34 Hz – 250 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||53 Hz – 250 Hz|
|Sensitivity (@1m)||98 dB SPL|
|Nominal Impedence||4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||133 dB|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)|
|Net Weight||32.2 kg (71 lb)|
|Inputs||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel|
|Enclosure||MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) covered in black carpet.|