Ahuja UBA 1300 Power Amplifiers
- Designed for use in a wide variety of PA applications and DJ performances.
- The UBA-1300 power amplifier is a 1300 Watts amplifier that can be connected to various input sources like a Microphone, PA Mixer, DJ Mixer, CD Player, Cassette Player, Keyboard, etc.
- The amplifier has bass and treble controls which enable precise and accurate tonal settings of the program.
- The Sub switch provided facilitates use with the subwoofer.
- Line Input and Line Output have been provided to enable interconnections with other power amplifiers.
- Circuit Protector Device has been provided which safeguards the amplifier against overload and short circuits.
- The amplifier has built-in protection against overvoltage in the AC mains supply which is especially useful while operating on a Genset.
- Indicator LEDs for Power, Signal, Temp, Overload, and Fault conditions have been provided.
- 2Ω speaker matching provided in addition to 4 & 8Ω.
|Power Output||1650W RMS Max., 1300W RMS at 10%THD, 1150W RMS at 5% THD 1050W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||1 × Mic 1.5mV / 4.7kΩ, 1 × Aux 100mV / 470kΩ, 1 × Aux 250mV / 20kΩ, 1 × CD 250mV / 20kΩ, 1 × Line 1V / 10kΩ unbalanced, 20k balanced|
|Frequency Response||50Hz–18,000Hz ±3dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass (100Hz) : ±8dB, Treble (10kHz) : ± 8dB|
|Speaker Output||2Ω, 4Ω & 8Ω|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz|
|Protections||2 × 30 Amp fuse in ± DC supply 12 Amp circuit breaker in AC mains, Protected against high AC mains voltage, overload & temperature|
|Dimensions||W500 × H210 × D577 mm|
There are no reviews yet.