Ahuja APA 240 Power Amplifiers
- High-quality booster amplifier in standard 19” rack mountable chassis, suitable for both table-top use and rack mounting. Ideal for fixed installations and a wide variety of PA applications such as in departmental stores, schools, hospitals, etc.
- 1x Line 200mV unbalanced input and 2x Line 1V balanced inputs through XLR connector, one 1V input having priority over all other inputs.
- 100V input is provided for connecting another amplifier’s output in long-line applications.
- Ground lift switch provided at rear panel which helps reduce the hum that occurs due to multiple ground loops in the installations.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuits.
- Loop through output for connecting another booster amplifier.
- 19” Rack mountable chassis.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
|Power Output||415W Max., 325W RMS at 10% THD, 300W RMS at 5% THD, 275W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||1 × 200mV/470kΩ (unbal.), 2 × 1V/50kΩ (bal.), 1 × 100V Input|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz|
|Outputs||Loop through 1 × 200mV/600W, 2 ×1V/1kW|
|Speaker Outputs||4Ω, 8Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 600VA DC: 7A|
|Dimensions||W485 × H142 × D405 mm|