Ahuja AMX 912DP Mixer (9 Channel)
9 Channel With built-in MP3 Player & Digital EffectsAC & 24V DC Operation
- Input Channels: Each Channel has separate 6.3mm (1/4”) balanced phone jack for Mic & Line which accepts both balanced & unbalanced signals.
- USB Playback: Built-in MP3 Player selectable through Channel 9/USB Switch and controllable through an independant USB input volume control. Channel 9 can be used for Mic & Line inputs or USB Playback function.
- Mono/Stereo Output: Mono output is available from Left & Right output jacks when the switch is in ‘Mono’ position.
- Each channel has GAIN, BASS, TREBLE, ECHO, PAN and slide LEVEL controls with CLIP LED indicator.
- Echo section provided with Delay, Repeat & Level controls.
- Stereo RCA IN/OUT for record and playback.
- Headphone output with Level Control for output monitoring.
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz, DC: 24v (2×12V Car Battery)|
|MIC INPUT (Impedance/Gain)||2kΩ/62dB|
|LINE INPUT (Impedance/Gain)||20kΩ Balanced/42dB, 10kΩ Unbalanced/42dB|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30Hz – 20kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|TONE CONTROLS||Bass : ±12dB at 100Hz, Treble : ± 12dB at 10kHz|
|OUTPUT||Line Output LO: -10dBu/+2dBu (200mV/1V), Line Output HI: 0dBu/+17dBu (775mV/5.5V)|
|DELAY SYSTEM||Digital Signal Processing|
|DIGITAL PLAYER||MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader|
|SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO||>70dB (0dBm, 0.775V)|
|DIMENSIONS||W483 × H93 × D366 mm|