PA Horn Speakers
- Ahuja high quality, weather proof horn speakers are compact, light weight and rugged. They are moulded in tough UV protected ABS plastic for longer lasting finish.
- Designed for acoustical efficency providing a high SPL for a clean intelligible sound and effective sound penetration.
- Voice coils are precision-wound on an aluminium bobbin for good heat dissipation from the coil, thereby improving efficiency
- and reliability.
- Fitted with 0.6m (2’) 2-core sheathed speaker cable, secured through a water-tight, tug-proof cable gland.
- These models have been provided with robust metal brackets/stands rotating through 270°. Rectangular models are particularly suitable for mounting on vehicles & boats.
- They meet European Union regulations and comply with low voltage directive standard EN 60065. Degree of protection
- IP 66 is provided against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water, thus making them ideal for outdoor use.
|Input Power||15W RMS/23W Max.|
|SPL at 1kHz||106dB/1W/1m, 118dB/15W/1m|
|Dimensions||250 x 145 (L265) mm|
|Material||ABS (UV Protected)|